[Order #1023] Speaking Evaluation Report

PART 1

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The graph below shows the number of university graduates in Canada from 1992 to 2007.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

You should write at least 150 words.

Want to use your own question? Click here to edit

The line graph depicts the variation in proportion of senior citizen in three different countries over a period of 100 years since 1940.

Overall, the total proportion of aged people in all the given countries are in an increasing trend, moreover the significant changes could be seen in case of Japan.

During 1940 to 1960 the proportion of aged people in both Sweden and the USA were just below 10% and during the same period only 5% Japanese were aged above 65 years. Over the next 40 years the ratio of senior citizen in Sweden and the USA soared with some fluctuations, where as their number significantly reduced in Japan. Demographic prediction shows that the number of aged people in Sweden and the USA are rising and are predicted to be just below 20% in 2020 but in Japan it shows a steady increase until 2020(10%). Furthermore in the year 2040 the ratio of senior citizen in Japan is expected to shoot up and will reach over 25% while in case of Sweden and the USA their number will progress steadily and expected to cross over 20%

(265 words)

Please correct the answer on the left bar directly. All changes will then be shown on this bar accordingly.

PART 2

You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.

You should write at least 150 words.

Want to use your own question? Click here to edit

Deleted: Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main
Type comment

Changed: Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main

Deleted: Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main
(265 words)
Deleted: Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main
Type comment
Changed: Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main
Deleted: Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main

Final score 7.0

Conclusion
Notifications
Your order #11111 has been confirmed
7 hours ago

Dear Jazzy,

Your Order #01234 has been Confirmed. We have received your payment. Please submit your essay to be evaluated. We are looking forward to receive your essays!

Your order #22222 has been confirmed

Your order #33333 has been confirmed
7 hours ago

Dear Jazzy Kute,

Messages
Joe Hoft
6:24 PM
Hey Joe, how is your Listening result for the Academic Test 5?
TUESDAY
6:24 PM
Hi Jazzy, I have messaged you previously about the IELTS Academic Listening Test 5. I know that you’ve got perfect score for your Listening test but want to improve your Speaking. I’m also practicing IELTS by myself so if you’re interested, we can practice the Spealing test together. Let me know if you want to.
6:24 PM
Hey Joe, how is your Listening result for the Academic Test 5?
TUESDAY
Joe Hoft
6:24 PM
Hey Joe, how is your Listening result for the Academic Test 5?
TUESDAY
6:24 PM
Hey Joe, how is your Listening result for the Academic Test 5?
TUESDAY
Joe Hoft
6:24 PM
Hey Joe, how is your Listening result for the Academic Test 5?
TUESDAY
6:24 PM
Hey Joe, how is your Listening result for the Academic Test 5?
TUESDAY